Miami Mold Remediation
“PSR team came to my house, assessed all the issues and took care of my mold issue within couple of days. The entire crew were very helpful and got the job done right”
mold remediation in Miami
- 24/7 emergency response – We will be on site and ready to help within hours
- Assistance with the insurance claims process
- Application of disinfectants and antimicrobials used to help prevent future mold growth
- Quick mold infiltration assessment
- Industrial-grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment used to efficiently remove excess water
- Efficient containment of affected area and removal of contaminated materials
- Cleaning of contents and other personal possessions
- Sanitation, deodorization and air purification
We Are Experts
We have a team that handles emergency cases of mold damage. We can dispatch a team to Further assess the damage and provide you a free estimate, our team is certified to handle all kinds of mold damage cases, to let your family breath the air it deserves.
What is mold
We can find mold almost everywhere, inside our residences and outside so it’s practically impossible to remove all mold. Here are some facts about mold:
-Mold spores float in the air and they can enter your home through any opening in the house such as windows, doors and your ventilation system.
-Mold spores are fed by moisture and they colonize when there are exposed to water source.
– The water and moisture must be treated first before any treatment be made to eliminate the mold.
– Mold usually produces sharp scent, in many cases you can follow the smell to find the mold source.
– High indoor humidity supports the growth of mold.
- First step is the call us at (855)777-6280. We will ask you the right questions over the phone to help us have an initial information of the situation and the equipment we need to bring with us for the inspection.
- Mold assessment – Our technician will assess the visible mold and will also look for mold which is hidden from plain view. We use our cutting edge technology to detect all the mold and test it so we can eliminate the whole problem.
- Contaminating the mold – We take measured steps to ensure mold is contaminated. We use negative air chambers procedure when necessary to prevent mold spores from spreading.
- Air filtration – Our filtration system is able to capture the mold spores in the air, preventing the spread of airborne mold spores.
- Mold removal – It always depends on the severity the situation. We use antimicrobial and antifungal treatments that eliminates mold and helps prevent new mold from forming.
- Cleaning your belongings – We use extreme measured techniques to verify that your house and your belongings are disinfected and sanitized from top to bottom.
- Restoration – Depends on the mold found and the quantities we might have to remove some building materials such as subfloors and drywall. We are prepared to do the full repair, replacing the drywall and repainting so it would look just the way you remembered it.
Mold Remediation in the Entire South Florida
From Miami to Palm Beach we offer all our services to our south Florida customers
Palm Beach county
Ask Our customers
Get in Touch
8am – 6pm Everyday
1444 Biscayne Blvd.
Miami, FL 33132